Blogging is in my blood
As a full-stack marketer I'm just as comfortable creating a content calendar and mining your analytics for strategic directions as I am blogging and creating accompanying assets (graphics, videos, audio, whitepapers, infographics, etc).
- 5 steps to build your email list from nothing
- Your online course doesn’t need to be pro quality
- 5 small business marketing mistakes (and what to do instead)
- What to do if your webinar flops
- 7 ways to make your employee advocacy programme a success
- Top 5 ways to destroy the credibility of your firm using social media
- How to develop a cohesive multi-channel marketing strategy in pharma [whitepaper]
- Think differently: the 7 steps to digital transformation
Variety is the spice of life
My marketing toolkit
Whilst creating content is my dominant strength, I also wear many other hats. As a constant learner I'm keen to keep improving, learning and testing.
- Social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook pages and groups, Instagram, Youtube, Vimeo)
- Fluent in Canva, WordPress, Google Analytics, Photoshop, Filmora, Premiere Pro, Airtable, Monday, Slack, Coda, and many many more (those I don’t know I feel confident I can quickly learn to use).
- French/English bilingual
Get to know me
My background is in academia (prints of the French Revolution to be precise) and in poetry. An unusual combination for a marketer! This means that research and creativity are second-nature to me (and that I'm not afraid to read incredibly dry material...).